Ballintean Mountain Lodge
Ballintean Mountain Lodge is perfect for family gatherings or group retreats. Set in a private, elevated position amongst open woodland, Mountain Lodge is approached by a short forest track. With a rustic, contemporary feel, the Lodge comfortably accommodates twelve guests in a mix of single, double and twin bedrooms, all with ensuite facilities. The light and airy two-tier lounge offers views across Glenfeshie whilst the dining room, full of rural charm, allows everyone to get together and enjoy a relaxing dining experience.
Our live-in chef provides fresh, locally-sourced contemporary cuisine and can cater for a wide range of dietary requirements. Our catering package can be tailored to your group's needs.
From the Lodge, a two-minute walk takes you to the rushing waters of the River Feshie with many other walks and trails starting right from the door. Our nearest village is Kincraig (3 miles) whilst the busier towns of Kingussie and Aviemore (8 miles) are both connected to the rail and bus network and provide a wide range of shops and facilities.
Speak to Amanda to discuss how we can create a memorable experience for your group holiday or retreat: email@example.com
- Stunning, private location with spacious on-site parking.
- Sleeps up to 12 guests.
- 8 x en-suite guest bedrooms plus 1 additional "guide" bedroom.
- 100% organic white bed linen & towels provided.
- Spectacular two-tier lounge with projection facilities.
- Large farmhouse dining room.
- Superb food freshly prepared by our live-in chef.
- Smart TV/DVD player. Free WiFi
- Sorry but the Lodge isn’t suitable for pets and children under 12.